[MAINT] GnuCash Service Network Outage Thursday (10/28)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 28 22:39:33 EDT 2010

Hi,

The network maintainence happened.  There was a brief outage of about 1
minute at 17:36 EDT where any active TCP sessions were dropped while BGP
reconverged on the new router.  All services seem to be responding normally.

Thanks,

-derek