Is this bug list possible

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Fri Oct 29 05:29:13 EDT 2010

On Thursday 28 October 2010, Thomas Bullock wrote:
> Hi Geert,
>
> > Yes, you can do so with a little bugzilla foo.
> >
> > To start: type cc:<your-bugzilla-account> into the search field, for
> > example
> > cc:peter.pan at paradise-isle.org
> > (This is by the way a shortcut for going to seach, choose advanced
> > search,
> > checking "a CC list member" under "Email addresses and Bug numbers"
> > and enter
> > your e-mail address in the field just below that checkbox.)
>
> Well, I found the advanced search and did as you suggest above.  It gave me
>  this reply: 'Zarro Boogs found', which I know is not true, since I am
>  listed on 26 bugs currently.
>
> There must be some required parameters I am not using.  Any further
>  thoughts?
Tom,

What exactly did you enter in the cc field ? I tried to enter
"tbullock at nd.edu" and I get 26 bugs in return.

Be sure that "a CC list member" is checked (i.e. has a check-mark) above the
text field you used to enter your e-mail address. For some odd reason bugzilla
has two columns here to enter an e-mail address. You can use either, but the
CC list member box above the field you use is relevant to the query.

For clarity, I haven't touched anything else so all the other fields are empty
and the list boxes have their defaults selected or nothing selected at all.

Geert