Docs: Guide: What's New section's use of version 2

Yawar Amin yawar.amin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 23:10:15 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to interpret how a certain version reference is being used in the What's New section of the guide. Basically, are the following lines referring to version 2 of GnuCash as opposed to version 1, or could they be interpreted as referring to specifically the latest version (whatever that is)? If the former, I can say `version 2' in those places, but if the latter, I have to put `version &vers-stable;' or `version &vers-unstable;'. I'm thinking the former is the correct interpretation.

guide/C/ch_oview.xml [trunk]
  line 297: <title>What's New in v2.0</title>
  line 333: to the long testing phase before we reached 2.0, as well as using

On a broader scale, the issue could be that the What's New section is outdated. Has anyone working on/is anyone working on updating it?

Regards,

Yawar