Windows Nightly Builds Failed Last Two Nights?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 8 11:59:16 EDT 2010

Thanks for the update.
The HTML Helper App crashed so it was waiting for user input.
I've reset the system so it should be fine going forward.
While I'm there I'll also clean up a little.

Thanks for the report!

-derek