Lost Account Information

Yawar Amin yawar.amin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 12:21:31 EDT 2010

Hi,

On 2010-09-08, at 09:34, C CASTELL wrote:

> Hi, Followed instructions to Tools>General Ledger but no list of transactions appeared. I don't remember removing the tranactions at any time. Where else could they be?   Mel

I have a couple of ideas, but at this point it's just guesswork. Could you send some screenshots (to the list, you can click Reply All when you reply to this email)? Screenshots of your main accounts page and your General Ledger would be helpful. Please feel free to use a paint program to `black out' any and all private information.

Yawar