r19505 breaks gnucash for me

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Sep 19 15:09:42 EDT 2010

Am Sunday 19 September 2010 schrieb David Reiser:
> r19504 works fine, r19505 fails at launch. Shortly after the splash screen
> displays, gnucash quits and drops me back into the terminal showing:
>
> ERROR: Undefined variable: gnc-path-get-stdreportsdir
>
> I started the build process with make maintainer-clean.
> gnucash.trace is empty.

I suspect even though you've tried "make maintainer-clean", the build file
src/core-utils/swig-core-utils.c hasn't been regenerated which causes this
error. Just remove that .c file manually, then build again, and this error
hopefully goes away. That's just what I read from looking at r19505.

Regards,

Christian