win32 nightly build broken

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Sep 19 15:24:23 EDT 2010

The nightly windows build is broken (after my gtk version update).
Unfortunately our previously available connection for remote log-in doesn't
work at the moment, because the VMhost browser plugin is known for not to work
with certain firefox 3.6.x versions, which I happen to be using. Hence, I
haven't been able to log into the build machine now and also for quite some
time due to this vmhost plugin bug. Geert Janssens was able to log in by using
a completely different browser (IIRC on a virtual machine running windows),
but he's on holiday right now and can't work on this. I'm just saying I will
try to log into the build server in order to track down the issue that's
breaking the build, but this nasty vmware bug is hindering us from progress
here. Maybe I'll find another machine which isn't behind a restrictive
firewall (as my daytime computers are), but until then, the windows build
probably won't miraculously start to work again. Sorry for that.

Regards,

Christian