feature request: browse customers

... offonoffoffonoff at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 23:25:38 EDT 2010

I haven't been able to build 2.3.15 so excuse me if this has been
accomplished already, but in using the invoice system, the find customer
function does not offer a browse option.  You must be able to reasonably
guess the name of a customer for a search to work (search for * was not
supported).

We have only 9 active customers, so being able to just see who we have
rather than think about each of their names and search for them would be
superior.  Also, I am afraid customers will get lost if I have to keep a
brain based memory of them (thats what I got the computer for).

thanks.

elliot