Again: win32 nightly build broken

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 22 10:29:50 EDT 2010

Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> writes:

> Christian Stimming <stimming at tuhh.de> writes:
>
>> Hi Derek,
>>
>> Zitat von Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU>:
>>> Thank you for tracking it down, and thank you for the explanation.
>>
>> You're welcome - but unfortunately tonight there again wasn't a
>> finished build (the last one from 2010-09-21 was manually triggered by
>> me). I won't have time to look into this before the weekend, so if you
>> could check whether there was a triggered build tonight, it would
>> somewhat help here :-)
>
> It was triggered.  It crashed in the HTML Help Compiler.
>
> Maybe more DLL Hell?

FWIW, I ran depends.exe on hhc.exe.  I'm not exactly sure how to
interpret the output.  It says:

Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.
Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing
export function in a delay-load dependent module.

And it looks like MSJAVA.DLL is missing.  But according to
http://www.dependencywalker.com/faq.html this is something we can
ignore.  So I don't know why the Help Compiler is crashing.  :(

-derek

PS: I disabled milter-sender; it seems to be having lots of issues and
whenever it has an issue it starts to drop mail.  :-(