Very much needed report

Robert L. Brush III bob at raleightile.com
Thu Sep 23 13:37:16 EDT 2010

I need someone to create a custom report, and I would like it to be part
of a future version of gnucash, so not a hack or quick fix.  I can't
think of anything more important than profit, and would like to nudge
several things in that direction.  This will not be a waste of time, and
I realize that many other people use the program for other purposes, I
don't want to make things inconvenient for them, so the design I'm sure
will be modified somewhat from my earliest thoughts.

Thank you,   Bob

--
Robert L. Brush III | Raleigh Tile of Beckley
1934 Robert C. Byrd Drive | Beckley, WV 25801
bob at raleightile.com