Invoice

Mike Evans mikee at saxicola.idps.co.uk
Tue Sep 28 12:49:25 EDT 2010

> > On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 11:40 AM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:
> >     David Langer <dlangerpi at gmail.com> writes:
> >     > Is there any way to change the description field for payments made
> >     > on

release.  There are no translatable strings involved so it doesn't break the
string freeze.  The subject has been covered on the users list so I'll not
elaborate further here.  I posted a solution there but I need to do edit the
other invoice files before I post a patch.  It should also keep the default
string when the memo field is left blank.  Would this impact adversely anywhere
else?

Mike E

--
GPG Key: 1024D/050895C2