Documentation Bug 630652 created to install Guide update for Other Assets

Thomas Bullock tbullock at nd.edu
Thu Sep 30 07:58:38 EDT 2010

Geert and Yawar,

Thanks to both for your thoughtful replies and instructions.  All your comments are relevant for me.  To make my patch I had to check out the most recent revision and then insert my changes and then test to see if I had messed up anything.  It would have saved me a lot of trouble had I known what you both have provided in your two most recent sets of instructions.

That is not a complaint, because my experience made me able to appreciate and understand better what you provided in your messages.  I still have questions about parts, so I will send those on when I have worked thru what each of you have said.  In the meantime, know that all that you have provided will be integrated into my write up for documentation for new developers.  I was at the point where I was intending to investigate how to insert my stuff into the wiki.  That will be delayed until after I have updated my draft version of the notes for the wiki.

Thanks again.  You have provided great stuff!!

Tom