[GSOC] Data model unit testing

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri Apr 1 13:44:56 EDT 2011

Am Freitag, 1. April 2011 schrieb Muslim Chochlov:
> Let me get it right, will you provide me with the subset before the
> application deadline (April 8)? Or I continue to research by myself and
> come up with more or less precise estimations.

I don't think we will provide you with the completely detailed subset before
the application deadline. However, John and I are sure we will be able to
assist you and/or provide to you the exact choice of that subset once you'll
start with the project. I.e., we don't have that information ready right now,
but we confirm we will have it at the start of your project.

> I already submitted the
> draft of proposal today. It's almost complete, except for assessment part.
> You should be able to check it out through gsoc application.

Will look at it later this weekend and add comments there. Thanks!

Regards,

Christian