Search UI fixes

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sat Apr 2 14:32:39 EDT 2011

Am Freitag, 1. April 2011 schrieb John Ralls:
> >> Before I start working on the other portion of the bug, I just want to
> >> confirm that the assignee (David Hampton) isn't working on somewhere it
> >> too.
> >
> > David Hampton has left the project some time ago. He isn't working on
> > anything, but still noted as assignee in bugzilla. Feel free to pick up
> > any of those bugs.
>
> We should probably update the default assignees in bugzilla to reflect
> who's actually here.

I already updated the *default* assignees some months ago so that all the non-
active developers have been removed there. However, that doesn't change the
assingees for already existing bugs. In this case I think that bug was filed
before I cleaned up the assignee list.

Oh, and the editing of the assignee list can be done by anyone who is noted as
"gnucash developer" in bugzilla, i.e. by you as well. Feel free to edit that
list and match it to reality even better :-)

Best Regards,

Christian