Updated webkit

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Sun Apr 3 12:02:04 EDT 2011

On Sun, 2011-04-03 at 16:10 +0200, Geert Janssens wrote:
> On zondag 3 april 2011, Phil Longstaff wrote:
> > OK.  I've now been able to compile webkit 1.2.7 in the gnucash
> > environment using gtk 2.22.1.  I will package it up and update the gtk
> > version for win32.
> >
> > Phil
> >
> Very good !
>
> Did you manage to build Webkit on Windows itself, or did you cross-compile ?
>
> Geert

I built on windows itself.

I followed the basic instructions in
http://opensourcepack.blogspot.com/2011/01/building-webkitgtk-on-windows.html

I modified the steps slightly based on the gnucash environment.  I also
used some components which weren't in the gnucash environment or were
different (I used a gtk bundle, for example, instead of the split
components).  I'm rebuilding now using the gnucash install-inst.sh
script to set up the environment so that we really do have a common
environment.

Phil