Creating a new report

Don O'Connor Don at ConnServe.com
Wed Apr 6 05:56:53 EDT 2011

I'm trying to create a new report and started by copying the
hello-world.scm file from the reports directory to the standard-reports
directory, renamed the file to projected-balance.scm, changed the guid,
and changed the hello-world references in the report to
projected-balance, but when GnuCash starts, it gives the following
error.

no code for module (gnucash report standard-reports projected-balance)

I'm obviously missing something. Can anyone point me in the right
direction?

Thanks,

Don