GSoC Application

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri Apr 8 04:00:16 EDT 2011

Dear Marcin,

thanks for the proposal. So you're planning to work on implementing
the "tagging and categorization" feature, and you propose to do this
in cutecash. That's a good proposal. However, from your explanation it
is not entirely clear how much work or research you have already done
inside the gnucash/cutecash source code. If you can add something in
that direction , it would increase the chances of being accepted even
more. E.g. at the sentence "I have prepared two different methods",
you can elaborate on what sort of "preparation" you already did.

Thanks!

Christian