GSoC Application

Marcin Copik mcopik at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 10:48:22 EDT 2011

Many thanks!
I'm going to update my application, but only one question to Mr
Stimming(review was very helpful): "it is not obvious why this particular
feature is wanted by this student." - it means, that I should add more
informations why I have chosen exactly that idea or expand description of
benefits for Cutecash?

Best regards,
Marcin Copik