GSoC:Business Integration Final Proposal

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sat Apr 9 15:18:02 EDT 2011

Am Freitag, 8. April 2011 schrieb Ravi Sethia:
> Hi,
>
> Finally was unable to complete the whole documentation.Attached is the file
> of final submission.I guess I was late in finding Gnu Cash.
> Please see and reply.

Your application is too late, as the deadline was announced and known long
ago. Next time, please make sure to contact your expected host organization
early enough so that we can give you feedback that will make your application
better. Your application will not be considered for this year's GSoC.

Regards,

Christian