Coding conventions

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Fri Apr 22 17:52:50 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Freitag 22 April 2011, Brad Grupczynski wrote:
[...]
> Thanks. Missed that link. That's the style I like anyway. I was looking at
> aqbanking code...
[...]

So? There are only about two styles in the AqBanking family: I'm using FTE as
"IDE" (actually, it is just a lightweight text editor with the ability to run
shell commands like "make"), and it has a style called "GNU". This style uses
2 spaces instead of TAB, keeps opening brackets on the same line as the
introducing instruction etc.
The other style is the one Christian uses, which I believe is something like
the one used with Gnucash.

I'm not really dogmatic about coding style, but I always use the same one
(thanks to FTE and its auto-indent feature).

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/