win32 trunk daily build runs again (was: still broken)

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sat Apr 23 16:29:43 EDT 2011

Am Samstag, 23. April 2011 schrieb Christian Stimming:
> Now that I've disabled that attribute again, the win32 build finally runs
> until end. I've triggered a build manually, which should complete in
> approx. 1 hour from now, and you can check the log at
> http://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/build-logs/

There's now a new win32 binary at http://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/trunk/
, r20593. Can someone with Windows please check whether it can be installed
and actually started?

This new trunk binary comes with the updated gtk (2.22), updated webkit
(1.2.7), updated aqbanking (5.0.9). If it starts, can some people report how
the design and reports and online banking has changed? Thanks!

(By the way, I had to modify our precompiled webkit package several times.
Eventually, I remove all absolute paths from its libwebkit-1.0.la file and
also some dependency libraries which gave more headache than necessary. I
still don't understand what those libwebkit-1.0.la files should really be good
for, because all those absolute paths from the build host don't make any sense
when shipping the library to somewhere else.)

Regards,

Christian