Google Summer of Code

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Apr 26 11:10:35 EDT 2011

Christian, Geert, Manfred, and I would like to formally welcome our three successful Google Summer of Code applicants to the Gnucash project:

Muslim Choctov, a Master of Software Engineering candidate at the Free University of Bolzano, Italy is doing his second GSoC project, providing full unit test coverage of the Query Object Framework core. I will mentor him.

Nitish Dodagetta, of Bangalore, India will be working on extending the CuteCash Qt user interface, enhancing the data entry and providing a framework for report-writing, including at least two reports. Christian is his mentor.

Rahul Gaur,  a freshman in Computer Science at CCS University of Meerut, India, will be working with Manfred on a cloud synchronization architecture employing Google Docs to share Gnucash accounts.

Welcome to all three students and best wishes for successful completion of your projects.

Regards,
John Ralls