G_MODULE_EXPORT (was: win32 trunk daily build runs again)

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Tue Apr 26 14:45:37 EDT 2011

On maandag 25 april 2011, Geert Janssens wrote:
> On Sunday 24 April 2011 21:40:25 Christian Stimming wrote:
> > This probably means we should just remove all occurrences of
> > G_MODULE_EXPORT again, not only undef'ing it as I did as a temporary
> > workaround.
>
> I will do so later today or tomorrow, unless someone else does it first.

I have removed the G_MODULE_EXPORT occurrences from the source files I added
it to. I'm sorry it caused the extra effort for Christian (and Phil likely
also).

While doing so, I found that the xml and sql backends also make use of the
macro. I haven't changed these occurrences as I don't know if those modules
also use a global export configuration or not.

Geert