Can't transfer quicken files - HELP please

David Blair poppy at wb4me.com
Thu Apr 28 13:36:32 EDT 2011

 Dear friends,
I have been attempting to import my Quicken Home & Office files.  I am using
Windows XP SP3.  I have downloaded the gnu cash program.  But when I try to
import my Quicken files nothing happens.
Does it normally take a while before the import begins?
Thanks,
David Blair

--

"16For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and
invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things