Gnucash 2.4.7 Beta for OSX Lion

Christoper Blunck chris at thebluncks.com
Tue Aug 2 01:26:27 EDT 2011

I tried it out and it addresses the startup crash in Lion.

Dialog windows still cannot be resized.  I did not try Finances::Quote.

Ctrl-A functionality also does not work.  If you open an account the
date is selected on the current transaction.  If you right arrow to
deselect the date the cursor is placed to the right of the date.  In
previous versions you could then Ctrl-A to select the entire date and
then type over it.  That doesn't appear to work.

-c