Newbie, Custom built GNUcash needed

Nex3uk nex3uk at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 2 11:42:46 EDT 2011

Hi. Im quite new to Gnucash and these boards. My computer knowledge is next
to 0 aswell.

I have a side project that I currently do, in this I process everything
manually. I would like to automate as much as possible.

This is the simple basics of my work.

A user earns X amount per day, then I pay X amount per day via Bank
transfer, Alertpay or Payoneer.

Within the report online, I add up everything the user did on the set day
and subtract all deductions. Then login to my payment method and send the
payment.

I would like the software to be able to fetch info from an online webpage,
calculate earnings, then send payments.

I realise everything I want may not be possible but if anything is possible
to automate it would be greatly appreciated.

I ask for patience with myself as I go through the learning curve. :) I dont
have alot of money but I am willing to pay for anyones help in creating a
custom version of Gnucash that can do this.

I do this work for currently 3 different sites which all have the same basic
principles but use different methods to show earnings.

If anyone is willing/able to help my personal email is nex3uk at yahoo.co.uk
and I can go into greater details privately.

Upgrades/new sites to be added may be needed in the future which I will be
willing to pay for aswell.

Thanks

(This may come up twice as the previous says pending, I have deleted it from
the boards though)