Call for translators

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Thu Aug 11 02:26:08 EDT 2011

Thanks for the offer. The spanish translation for the website can be
download here:
http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/export/21150/htdocs/branches/beta/po/es.po
At the moment in the file there are 36 translated messages, 1 fuzzy
translation and 276 untranslated messages.

Once the file is translated send it to the gnucash developer mailing
list and I will take care of uploading it online.

Thanks
Cristian