Call for translators

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Fri Aug 12 04:22:51 EDT 2011

Il 11/08/2011 22:49, Mark Haanen ha scritto:
> Here is the Dutch translation for the beta site. I've left the strings
> for the Sizing page intentionally fuzzy. No errors under msgfmt.
Thanks for your work! the translation is up on the beta website.
I've fixed a couple of code errors in the translation that broke the
pages layout. For your information you can see here what I've corrected:
http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/changeset?reponame=&new=21172%40htdocs%2Fbranches%2Fbeta%2Fpo%2Fnl.po&old=21167%40htdocs%2Fbranches%2Fbeta%2Fpo%2Fnl.po

I've also merged your translation with the latest template. The updated
file is here:
http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/export/21174/htdocs/branches/beta/po/nl.po

> BTW Cristian, for me the "search" page isn't displaying correctly.
> Somehow it's missing some preprocessing, as the title bar is showing:
> 	<?= T_($title); ?>  | GnuCash
>
> Cheers,
> Mark

Yes, I know. That's a known problem with Namazu which is the engine
under the search function. I don't know when it will be fixed (and I
don't know how to fix it...).

Regards
Cristian