pt translation

Tiago Neiva tneiva at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 08:26:32 EDT 2011

So here is the pt glossary, itens still under discussion or that I'm
not happy with, are marked as fuzzy. I know this is not important for
the actual code, it's more for documenting our work.

--
 Tiago Neiva

- Please do NOT forward messages coming from unknown senders;
- When replying to known senders, delete all other address references
from CC or body;
- Hide all destination addresses by using fields Bcc or CCo, instead of To: