No wiki/Documentation_Release_Process; was: Next Release - and Documentation release ?

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Fri Aug 19 13:54:14 EDT 2011

I can answer your questions: the page got lost almost in the same day
when Geert published it due to a problem with the wiki. I saw the page
myself when it was published but I wasn't able to restore it by looking
in my browser's cache.

When Geert will get some time, I'm sure it will rewrite it.

Regards
Cristian