Scripting documentation

Hendrik Boom hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Thu Dec 1 10:16:53 EST 2011

On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 21:13:58 +0000, Yawar Amin wrote:

> Hi Hendrik,
>
> On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 8:06 PM, Hendrik Boom
> <hendrik at topoi.pooq.com>wrote:
>
>> [...]
>>
>> So far I haven't found the rather extensive user documentation I'm used
>> to seeing as a longtime gnucash user.  Is it in the source tree too?
>> Or somewhere else.  Do I have to use a different make target to
>> gennerate it?
>>

> The user documentation is in the gnucash-docs repository (
> http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/browser/gnucash-docs).

Evidently there's still something I don't know, because when I run

svn checkout http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/browser/gnucash-docs gnucash-docs

it tells me

svn: The OPTIONS response did not include the requested activity-
collection-set; this often means that the URL is not WebDAV-enabled

Ah!  I see.  This is where it's all been processed and presented as nice,
neat web pages.  What's the verbiage I need to get the user-documentation
source tree?  Or is that in some corner of gnucash source tree I haven't
looked yet?

-- hendrik

-- hendrik