r21652 - gnucash/trunk/src/gnome - Bug #665098 - document shortcut for blank transaction.

Mike Evans mikee at saxicola.idps.co.uk
Fri Dec 2 07:43:01 EST 2011

On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 13:10:57 +0100
Christian Stimming <christian at cstimming.de> wrote:
Dear Christian

It does.  There's probably many menus where the shortcuts could
usefully be displayed. Getting a list of all the shortcuts used in
GnuCash would be good but I've no idea how to extract that information
from the source code.  Any ideas?

I also think there should be manual page with a nice printable list of
shortcut keys, but as I say how to extract them all from the code.

For reference the GTK shortcut codes are documented in GTK+ source in
gdk/keynames.txt, I'm sure you knew that though.

Regards
Mike Evans