Get quotes broken again?

Devin Theriot-Orr sunbird at riseup.net
Sat Dec 3 23:35:45 EST 2011

Hi all,

I've just joined this list after searching the archives and finding this thread from earlier this year:

> > Yes, I built r20126 and can confirm that it works again.
I am running Ubuntu Lucid 64 bit, and I initially thought that
the problem was because the repos contain an older version. But I have
now manually installed Gnucash 2.4.7, built from rb5bdf19+.

When I try to update the quotes, I get "unable to retrieve quotes."

The last time it ran successfully was 10/14/2011.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Devin