r21577 - gnucash/trunk/src/backend/xml - Fix xml backend to load and save invoice kvp values.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Dec 7 10:34:33 EST 2011

John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> writes:

>     This is effectively my "feature" flags suggestion from before.  You flag
>     (new) features as they are used, and refuse to load the database if
>     there are used features that you don't understand.
>
> Something to look at adding for 2.6 to get ready for the database overhaul in
> 2.8/3.0. It's not in 2.4, and it would need a new "feature" table to hold the
> features so it probably shouldn't go in.

Luckily the features table is one that doesn't affect the rest of the
database, so we could add it in without breaking <=2.4.8; but yes, only
versions >= 2.4.9 would know to check it, so it wouldn't necessarily
help older versions.