Komando advertizes GnuCash

z33b0b at gmail.com z33b0b at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 11:12:57 EST 2011

http://www.komando.com/feedback.aspx

I just sent in the following.  Here's hoping they update the page.

-----
I was happy to see your mention of GnuCash.  I've used the program for
years and have found it very useful.

I was a bit confused, though, to see only Windows and Mac listed -- those
are both supported operating systems, but the program was originally
developed for and still runs on Linux, and that's all I've ever used it
on.  It'd be great if you could update the page to mention that GnuCash
also runs on Linux.

Cheers,

-- Erik Anderson
-----