2.6 Release

Phil Longstaff phil.longstaff at yahoo.ca
Wed Dec 28 10:50:53 EST 2011

Stuff I'm working on:

1) I'm re-doing the preferences to allow an underlying system other than gconf (e.g windows registry, or whatever OS-X uses) and provide same basic prefs interface for global preferences (currently in gconf) vs book preferences (kvp under the book), possibly per-user preferences and per-user-book preferences.

2) I've got various thoughts about the budgeting system since that's what I need to use right now.  There have also been proposals and ideas on the mailing lists that I could incorporate.

Phil