Three projects for Gnucash

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 5 16:27:48 EST 2011

Yes, I would very much like to collaborate on that. I think there is a huge amount of potential there.
--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com

From: ben.shippee at gmail.com
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 16:20:18 -0500
Subject: Re: Three projects for Gnucash
To: silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
CC: gnucash-devel at gnucash.org

In regards to your third point, I was interested in extending the functionality of the report system to allow for automatic statement and report sending. Is this something you, or anyone else for that matter, would be interested in helping with?

Thanks,
Ben