Improving the budget report user interface

JSS seglem at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 11:56:43 EST 2011

I'm interested in helping with a project to improve the user experience on
the Budget report. I'm not a developer, but I have ideas for requirements,
capabilities, and can test.

The budget report user interface is functional, but has several challenges
for the user.

Some examples:

-the columns for budget and actual blur together; some shading might help
and be easy to do.
-the ability to simply "freeze" the top label row and the left category
column.

If anyone is interested in discussing the opportunity I'd welcome it.

Thanks.