Import/Export client/supplier details

Sebastien Daniel sebastien.daniel at sebweb.ca
Tue Feb 8 13:53:41 EST 2011

I had a quick talk on the IRC channel today and I also searched the
documentations/wiki, it appears there is no "simple" way of
importing/exporting client/supplier details.
By details i'm referring only to their contact information/delivery
information, not their accounting history (bills, payments etc.)

Staying in the line of "new feature requests" I was thinking that using
a platform for requests would be much better than the wiki-page "wishlist".
One service I had in mind was the free version of "UserVoice"... you can
see what that looks like with the TaskCoach project:
http://taskcoach.uservoice.com/forums/26465-desktop-version-windows-linux-mac-of-task-coach

I would like to know how the community feels about using uservoice to
compile requests etc.

thank you!