GnuCash and Microsoft Money

Ray Toomath raytoomath at ihug.co.nz
Fri Feb 11 23:16:41 EST 2011

    I am a retired chartered accountant and  have been using Microsoft Money for a number of years.
    In view of the probable demise of that system before long, I am wondering if GnuCash would meet my needs for the processing of my own personal and investment transactions. A feature of Money which I find most helpful is its cash flow projection feature. Can you please tell me whether I could use GnuCash to produce something similar in the way of a cash flow forecast?

Yours faithfully
Ray Toomath