LibOFX 0.9.2 Released
benoitg at coeus.ca
Sun Feb 13 16:01:36 EST 2011
Ok, since LibOFX 0.9.2 has been released (thanks Christian), here's a proper
- Win32: Add gnucash patch that looks up the dtd installation directory
from the current executable's location.
- Apply patch by Geert Janssens to fix a crash on invalid date format
- Apply patch by ajseward with some additional fixes to allow wraping the
library in python.
- Apply patch by Thomas Baumgart which fixes bug #5 (Transaction posting
date off by one)
- Apply patch by Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> with various C++
include fixes for building with recent compilers.
- Add more sanity checks on string length.
- Fix gnucash crash on OFX files with non-ascii characters and very long
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=493597. Patch by Jerome
Vouillon copied from the latter.
Benoit Grégoire, ing., PMP, PSM
More information about the gnucash-devel