Gnucash 2.4.3 released

DonM dm413-gc at intielectronics.com
Mon Feb 28 07:17:32 EST 2011

Bug 502066 was reported fixed (implemented) in version 2.4.2, but was not. It remains unimplemented in version 2.4.3. This looks like a merge error or something, since it seems that the code to implement this is complete. This would be a useful feature for me, so I would much appreciate it if someone could resolve this. Thanks.