" gnucash" Domain dispute!

Conrad Canterford conrad at watersprite.com.au
Wed Jan 5 06:47:32 EST 2011

On Wed, 2011-01-05 at 11:11 +0000, Colin Law wrote:
> I think it is spam, see
> http://www.firetrust.com/en/blog/chris/domain-name-scams
> http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=140&f=2939&t=6890411
> and others.
> Colin

It is very definitely spam, and probably qualifies as a hoax, since
they're trying to get you (us) to do something under false pretences. I
get these sorts of things fairly regularly for various domains I own
and/or manage. I've found that ignoring them usually results in me
getting an almost identical message some 6 - 9 months later, from which
I conclude that there is no company actually interested in buying the
names.

Conrad.