" gnucash" Domain dispute!

dario dbrozzi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 10:19:21 EST 2011

Hi, I hope this helps.  Same guy "Jake Zhang" (jake.zhang at nic-web.org), same
day 3 Jan, same company "HORIY Trading, LLC". See the complete letter at
bottom.

On others mails(if you reply) the clear objective is scare and try to sell
all domains and brandname.  Then, I just googling and find your post,
thanks.

Regards, Dario Brozzi

----
 (If you are not the person who is in charge of this, please forward to the
right person/ department, as this is urgent, thank you.)

Dear CEO,

We are the department of registration service in China, we have something
need to confirm with you. We formally received an application on Jan. 3,
2011, One  company which self-styled "HORIY Trading, LLC " are applying to
register "dariobrozzi" as brand name and domain names as below:
dariobrozzi.asia
dariobrozzi.cn
dariobrozzi.com.cn
dariobrozzi.com.hk
dariobrozzi.com.tw
dariobrozzi.hk
dariobrozzi.net.cn
dariobrozzi.org.cn
dariobrozzi.tw
After our initial checking, we found the brand name and these domain names
being applied are as same as your company’s, so we need to get the
confirmation from your company. If the aforesaid company is your business
partner or your subsidiary company, please DO NOT reply us, we will approve
the application automatically.If you have no any relationship with this
company .please contact us within 10 workdays. If out of the deadline, we
will approve the application submitted by "HORIY Trading, LLC "
unconditionally.

Best regards,

Jake Zhang