IRR on Advanced Portfolio report

Franco Mossotto franco.mossotto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 12:04:46 EST 2011

I see your point, but what's your suggestion?
I don't think that the actual information on Advanced Portfolio are useful
to take a decision on the investments because there is no information
considering the duration of the investments. And for me this is the main
missing feature in gnucash compared to the product I was using before. Do
you agree?

Franco