New Budget Report

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Wed Jan 12 14:47:17 EST 2011

Dear Ben,

thanks for the interesting update. I was trying to run your report with the
most recent 2.4.0, but had to change a few lines until it was loaded correctly
at start-up. The changed file is attached.

However, when trying to run the report I still run into plenty of Scheme
errors (below). Hence, the report in the current form probably cannot be used
with gnucash-2.4.0. If you feel inclined to fix those bugs, I would happily
include it into SVN so that it can go into the next release, but currently
this doesn't quite work.

Also, I suggest to submit your contributions as "enhancement request" in
bugzilla http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Bugzilla with the file attached, because
that way, your contribution doesn't get lost just as your 2008 email to
gnucash-devel did...

Best Regards,

Christian