New Budget Report

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Wed Jan 12 16:33:15 EST 2011

Hmmm....  Yeah.  Another useful column for my report might be "same month last
year" and/or "YTD last year"

Well, given a flexible enough engine, it would be easy to take column values
from different years or different budgets.

I like the colouring idea.  I think that ultimately, we might want a generic
report engine which provides various things (columns, rows, totals, colouring).
Since we now have webkit which supports css and javascript, we can have
collapsing columns and rows (e.g. expand/collapse the income section).  On top
of this base engine, build a budget report engine.  On top of that, a budget
report.

 Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.