Version Number on Windows Nightly Builds Unchanged Since r20032

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Thu Jan 13 10:22:06 EST 2011

Last night's build succeeded for the first time in a while.  The earlier problem
might have been that compiling gnucash was failing because of the plugins
problem.  However, that didn't stop the build script from continuing with what
was left.  The result was a mix of old and new.  I haven't checked whether the
help/about screen was compiled before or after plugins, but if it was after,
that would explain the problem, because it would never have been recompiled.
The link would have used the older object file.

 Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.