New Budget Report

Jeff Kletsky gnucash at allycomm.com
Thu Jan 13 19:25:20 EST 2011

I'd be happy just to get a budget report that was correct, rendered in a
lot less than the current 20-30 seconds (scheme sucks for HTML the way
it builds tables right now), and I could actually print out the results.

I'd enjoy seeing either of these reports under 2.4. I am soooo close to
just reading everything directly from the database (since the idea of
writing wrappers for the dozens of .so isn't terribly appealing either).

I've got a little time, I'm hand-entering hundreds of numbers for my
2011 budget.