New Budget Report

Jeff Kletsky gnucash at allycomm.com
Fri Jan 14 02:03:46 EST 2011

When I add it to the load path and try to start GNUCash, I get

Backtrace:
In current input:
    1: 0* [gnc:main]
In /opt/share/gnucash/guile-modules/gnucash/main.scm:
  208: 1* (gnc:initialize-config-vars)

/opt/share/gnucash/guile-modules/gnucash/main.scm:208:3: In expression
(gnc:initialize-config-vars):
/opt/share/gnucash/guile-modules/gnucash/main.scm:208:3: Unbound
variable: gnc:initialize-config-vars

any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jeff